GDB GUD Variable Buffer

From: Augusto Fraga Giachero
Subject: GDB GUD Variable Buffer
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 12:18:32 -0300

Hello,

I'm using the gdb debugger through the Emacs GUD interface and I've thought that would be better to have a dedicated buffer just to display all local and global variables. I known that I can use the "display" command on the gdb shell, but I think a separated buffer would be way better.

Someone has already done it? If not, can someone please point to where to tinker with the GUD source code? I have a basic understanding of elisp.

Thanks,
Augusto Fraga Giachero.