Re: Gnus: Gcc and imap folders

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Gnus: Gcc and imap folders
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 11:58:10 +0200

Arash Esbati <arash.esbati+ml@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Arash,

> I can't get Gcc and threading work reliably in imap folders.  Here an
> example: Incoming mail is shown without parent.
>
> [img]
>
> When I hit `A r', the parent is shown and I get threading:

I can't see your screenshot (I'm ssh-ed into a server) but can it be
that you don't see the parents because you've already read them before?
By default, Gnus won't show old mail.  That's controlled by this
variable.

,----[ C-h v gnus-fetch-old-headers RET ]

`----

> One thing occured to me is that pretty printing of char numbers is
> broken (n/a) -- it looks fine for the same message in my sent-mail
> archive (I Gcc all mails into nnml+archive:sent-mail, see below).

What are "char numbers"?

Bye,
Tassilo