Re: Help debugging a backtrace

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Help debugging a backtrace
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:15:06 +0000

Hi Eugene,

I appreciate the work you put behind this.

I am now able to use my usual emacs config *as is* with no changes on
Termux after I updated the emacs package with your fixes.

I no longer need to move `(package-initialize)` to init.el.
(Reference:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2016-04/msg00128.html )

Thanks!

--