can't access info dir in emacs under msys2

From: Bostjan Vilfan
Subject: can't access info dir in emacs under msys2
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 00:25:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I installed 64bit emacs in my Windows 10 computer as described in
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/download.html;
however, I am experiencing difficulties in accessing manuals, other than the
emacs manual and the emacs lisp manual (for example, I would like to access the
org mode manual). Could someone, please, let me know how to set up emacs so
that I can access all manuals in /msys64/mingw64/share/info.
Regards,
bostjanv