Re: ESC key experience with new MacBook Pro?

From: Skip Montanaro
Subject: Re: ESC key experience with new MacBook Pro?
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 13:56:54 -0600

Thanks, Jorge. I'm aware there is more than one way to get an ESC. I was
specifically wondering if lack of a physical ESC key was problematic for
people who were used to it. (I've been using one version of Emacs -
gosmacs, XEmacs, GNU Emacs, microemacs, jove, jed, etc - or another since
the early 80s. Old habits die hard.)

Skip