Re: help of some commands not found

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: help of some commands not found
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 16:42:22 +0000

Well then, that is self-explanatory :)

As of the emacs version you have, probably the info manual did not have any
references to format-decode-buffer.

Please update to the latest stable release and try again.
I would even recommend updating to the second RC of the to-be-released
emacs 25.2 very soon:
http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-25.1.91.tar.xz

See here to get the latest stable release (25.1) for your OS:
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/download.html

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 11:34 AM Michele Bert <micbert75@gmail.com> wrote:

> Exactly the same as before. I forgot to mention the message buffer
> reports: "Info-goto-emacs-command-node: Couldn't find documentation
> for format-decode-buffer". I suppose it does not give any information
> more than before...
>
> --
> Mick
>
> --