Re: help of some commands not found

From: Michele Bert
Subject: Re: help of some commands not found
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 09:40:18 +0100

> Well then, that is self-explanatory :)
>
> As of the emacs version you have, probably the info manual did not have any
> references to format-decode-buffer.

Thus can I get to the same conclusion for every similar situation? I
mean, whenever I cannot find info for a command, is likely because
such documentation is not bundled in the emacs package version I
installed? Non possibilities of missing external packages, or
unsatisfied dependencies?
In the meantime I am compiling version 25.1. Thank all for answers
--
Mick