Re: grep-at-point

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: grep-at-point
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:55:20 +0000

If you are open to installing the ag utility (
https://github.com/ggreer/the_silver_searcher ) and installing the counsel
package (available in GNU Elpa), you can use counsel-ag.

Below I am using counsel-ag to search for all instances of the symbol under
point 'ag-arguments' in the current directory.

[image: pasted1]

--

Kaushal Modi

PNG image