Saving a remote buffer into a local file

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Saving a remote buffer into a local file
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:07:42 +0100

Hi all,

Yesterday, I wanted to do something with Emacs, and failed.  I did a
quick search in the Tramp manual and Google, and found no solution.
So I'm asking here for help.

Suppose I visit some remote file:

   C-x C-f /ssh:user1@host1:/path1/file1

Now, I want to save the resulting buffer into a local file.  Doing:

  C-x C-w ~/file2

does not work, since in will create a file in the remote host (host1).

I think it would be nice to have some special syntax, so that I can
specify a path in my local host (and avoid the cumbersome
"/localuser@localhost:/localpath").

Is there such a syntax?  If not, which do you think is the easiest way
to save the buffer in my local host?

TIA

--
Dani Moncayo