Re: help correcting web-mode configuration

From: Danny YUE
Subject: Re: help correcting web-mode configuration
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 23:18:15 +0800

Seriously, have you checked the manual? ;-)

There are 2 variables that may be related to this:
`company-minimum-prefix-length' controls how many characters you have to
type before company-complete is invoked.

`company-idle-delay' controls the delay you will wait before auto
completion.

Please check the value of these 2 variables and modify them to some
valid number, e.g. 2 characters with 0.5 second delay.

Danny