Fwd: interesting situation: emacspeak reads out company completions but

From: Krishnakant
Subject: Fwd: interesting situation: emacspeak reads out company completions but nothing displayed
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:01:59 +0530

This is a mesage I posted to emacspeak mailing list.

The thing is that emacspeak is the audio interface to Emacs for Blind users.

But now I figured out that it is rather an Emacs related issue so posting it here.

Note that I am able to use emacs with the said audio package perfectly well, just that this problem hinders my sighted friends to sit and work with me.

Kindly advice.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.