Re: Manual: Texinfo file for version 25.1?

From: egarrulo
Subject: Re: Manual: Texinfo file for version 25.1?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 22:46:35 +0100

On 19/03/17 15:09, egarrulo wrote:
On 15/03/17 22:52, Marco Wahl wrote:
egarrulo <egarrulo@gmail.com> writes:

The manual for Emacs 25.1 is available in some formats, except
Texinfo, which is stuck at version 24.5:

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/emacs-formats.html

Is there a way to get the manual for Emacs 25.1 in Texinfo format?
Thank you.

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/doc/emacs/emacs.texi?h=emacs-25

Thanks, but that only gets the main Tex file, not the included ones. All
files are available in the source distribution, therefore I have tried:

./configure
make docs

But the build has not generated any new emacs.texi.  Am I doing anything
wrong?  Has emacs.texi been discontinued?

Therefore the full emacs.texi that maintainers used to publish, that was not generated by the Makefile? Thanks.