Re: Japanese input in Linux environment (fcitx-mozc)

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Japanese input in Linux environment (fcitx-mozc)
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 08:26:09 +0200

Jean-Christophe Helary
<jean.christophe.helary@gmail.com> writes:

> The problem is not typing French. The problem is
> that I use a JIS qwerty keyboard and that I use the
> same keyboard layout for all the languages I use.

Well, everyone uses a qwerty keyboard. And what does
it mean to be typing French? The French language has
the latin alphabet except for a few special chars that
are much more prominent in French, but are available
everywhere else nonetheless. And if it is not the
problem, what is the problem?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573