ido-ubiquitous working everywhere EXCEPT find-bookmark

From: Jonathon McKitrick
Subject: ido-ubiquitous working everywhere EXCEPT find-bookmark
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 05:08:51 -0700 (PDT)

I had everything working perfectly, then tried to merge some changes from my
work machine config to home. And while ido-ubiquitous (and vertical) was
working perfectly everywhere before, when I go to open a bookmark, I see the
old display, with options like {foo|bar} rather than the vertical, color
highlighted list where the most recent match appears first.

But everywhere else I have ido on, it's working fine.

Any ideas on how to diagnose?