Re: ido-ubiquitous working everywhere EXCEPT find-bookmark

From: John Mastro
Subject: Re: ido-ubiquitous working everywhere EXCEPT find-bookmark
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 11:02:30 -0700

Hi Jonathon,

Jonathon McKitrick <jmckitrick@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had everything working perfectly, then tried to merge some changes
> from my work machine config to home. And while ido-ubiquitous (and
> vertical) was working perfectly everywhere before, when I go to open a
> bookmark, I see the old display, with options like {foo|bar} rather
> than the vertical, color highlighted list where the most recent match
> appears first.
>
> But everywhere else I have ido on, it's working fine.
>
> Any ideas on how to diagnose?

My Emacs doesn't have a command `find-bookmark' and I wasn't able to
find one online with a quick Google. Can you confirm what command you're
executing that exhibits this issue and what package provides it?

You can check by typing "C-h k" (without the quotes of course) followed
by the keys you use to invoke the command.

        John