Re: Mark package as installed when use git

From: Martin
Subject: Re: Mark package as installed when use git
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 20:24:57 +0200

Hi John,
John Ankarström writes:

> Quick correction:
>
> john@ankarstrom.se (John Ankarström) writes:
>
>> So, the following should suffice:
>>
>>> (add-to-list 'load-path (concat my-user-emacs-directory
>>> "contrib/org-mode/lisp"))
>>
>> (use-package org
>>   :load-path "contrib/org-mode/lisp")
>
> After sending the message I realize I might have been
> unclear: I didn't mean to include the `add-to-list' code, which I
> accidentally quoted from your message, Martin.
>
> Sorry about that! If you use `use-package', you shouldn't need to
> manually edit `load-path'.

Now I'm a bit unclear. :(

I changed my config from init.el with some load-path for mu4e and
org-mode to this:

https://github.com/novoid/dot-emacs

Short: The org mode is loaded before the use-package in this setting, so
I don't really know where to change or put your code in.

Thanks,
- Martin

--
Thanks for your help!