Re: Customization question

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Customization question
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 13:29:49 +0200

Yuri Khan wrote:

> On the other hand, if you are using Emacs in
> terminal (using the ‘emacs24-nox’ package or
> the -nw switch) or the Lucid toolkit build
> (‘emacs24-lucid’ package), then M-x
> customize-face RET menu RET should help you.

Good answer, probably it will help the OP -
beware, this is an OT note - but since
I returned to this list/group this terminal vs.
GUI Emacs has been brought up I think a dozen
times by me and others!

Perhaps we should start thinking in other lines
as well before we end up parodies of each
other :)

Because there *are* others aspects to
Emacs, right?

Eheh?