Re: Edit Google Drive docs from Emacs?

From: Skip Montanaro
Subject: Re: Edit Google Drive docs from Emacs?
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 06:45:29 -0500

>> See the Tramp documentation here:
>>
>> https://www.gnu.org/software/tramp/#GVFS-based-methods
>>
>> In particular look for 'gdrive' under the linked section.
>
> This is part of Tramp 2.3.1 (or 2.3.2, which will be released later this
> week). It shall work with Emacs 24.5, but I haven't tested it heavily in
> the 24.5 environment.

Thanks Alex and Michael. I found that last night and just went ahead
and downloaded/installed 25.2. I didn't quite know what to make of
this statement in the Tramp documentation though:

   These credentials must be populated in your Online Accounts
application outside Emacs.

What is my Online Accounts application? Is this the normal process of
generating an application key in Google Accounts, or is it an
application I have or can install on my system?

Skip