Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 08:26:30 +0900

> On Jul 3, 2017, at 8:17, Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com> wrote:
>
> You yourself are here, taking part in discussion with
> Emacs and technology people from all over the world.
> Isn't that both something both very practical and
> even amazing?

And for the 2 of us who exchange polite platitudes here, there are thousands
who exchange technical knowledge in native language user lists. The proof is in
the pudding !

What is amazing is not that we do what we do in English. But that Emacs and
lisp and any other technology allows us to do things that extend our human
basic abilities.

Never forget the story about the finger pointing at the moon.

Jean-Christophe