Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 12:30:17 +0900

> On Jul 3, 2017, at 11:32, Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com> wrote:
>
> Very soon, no
> one will have to worry about translating the
> Emacs manual because no one will ask for
> anything but the real deal.

The reality is actually that the trend it going the other way. More and more
contents are translated and more translations create more demand for
translation. The real deal is having quality native language ressources, not
half backed "standard" English documentation written by non native speakers as
is most often the case...

> Like I said, deal with it.

As I said, your minority language point of view does not reflect the the
reality of most major languages speakers all over the world. Deal with it.

Jean-Christophe