Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 18:59:36 +0200

Nick Dokos wrote:

> Again, I realize this is tangential and
> I don't want to hijack the thread any more
> than I have already.

Don't worry, the thread is dead so the brigands
might as well have what's left of it :)

I wonder if the OP still read this thread.
I advised him to browse the Gmane server for
a Spanish speaking Emacs group, but I don't
know if he ever did. Anyway, on nntp.aioe.org
I didn't find any; on news.gmane.org I found
but a single one:

    K    576: gmane.org.user-groups.emacs.spanish

576! So much for a huge hispanic Emacs world.
But I don't know. Maybe they are somewhere else
still? I suppose the truth is out there.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573