Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 06:59:39 +0900

> On Jul 7, 2017, at 4:33, Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks - N.B. that's the same commission report from 2000 that was
> mentioned in the opinion piece in a previous message in this thread.

Yes, that's a report commissioned by Prime Minister Obuchi in 1999, that's what
I was talking about in the comment you did not believe, that Japan had been
considering adopting English as official language. And it's not even the first
time. During the Meiji era there were similar discussion.

What more do you need to believe what I wrote?

Jean-Christophe