forward-word, et alia

From: James Cloos
Subject: forward-word, et alia
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 15:28:30 -0400

At some point in the last year or so, the ascii apostrophe stopped being
a word delimeter and became a word constituent.  Unlike everywhere else.

I haven't found a note about it in new or in git history, and haven't
been able to remind myself where in the src to look for the change, so
that I can fix it.

Can anyone remind me where I should look?

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6