Old Gnus messages are not fetched

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Old Gnus messages are not fetched
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 13:14:09 +0200

It looks like gnu.emacs.gnus is of-line: I send this message several
times to that newsgroup, but it was never received. So I try this
newsgroup.

I am in a mailbox that displays 86 messages put has 9060 messages. I
want to fetch them all. So I enter:
    / o

But it fetches nothing. I get in *Messages*:
Opening nnimap server on e-mail...
Opening connection to munus.decebal.nl via tls...
Opening TLS connection to `munus.decebal.nl'...
Opening TLS connection with `gnutls-cli --x509cafile
/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt -p 993 munus.decebal.nl'...failed
Opening TLS connection with `gnutls-cli --strict-tofu -p 993
munus.decebal.nl'...done
Opening TLS connection to `munus.decebal.nl'...done
Opening connection to munus.decebal.nl...done
Opening nnimap server on e-mail...done
nnimap read 0k from munus.decebal.nl

It is very strange, because it always worked. I even tried to reboot
my system, but I still cannot load my old messages. What could be the
problem?

It is a bit of a problem, because I need to read an old email, but now
I cannot.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer