Problems with a mailbox in Rmail format

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Problems with a mailbox in Rmail format
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 15:12:13 +0200

Hello,

I have saved some messages from Gnus to a mailbox in Rmail
format. When I open the file in rmail-mode messages are not displayed
as expected: they are displayed in full, no headers are removed, MIME
parts are not handled, ... It seems to me problems come from the fact
mail headers in the mailbox are capitalized and rmail-mode search and
match operatinos are case dependant. I have set an advice around
(rmail-show-message-1) to set case-fold-search to t and problems
disapeared.

I am wondering if the problem can come from my configuration or if it
is an error in my version of Emacs (checked with Emacs 24.3.1 and
24.5.1.).

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pquessev@gmail.com