Re: Modify text appearance (put spaces after commas just for display)

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Modify text appearance (put spaces after commas just for display)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:16:04 +0200

tomás wrote:

> I guess I should be more precise, then. I was
> using "read" in some "literate" sense, as
> I would read a text. Wha I'd do with this
> kind of code would be more "decipher". I is
> a much more deliberate (and painful) process.

Yes, I understand :) Why do people think
I don't understand all the time? Third time
this thread!

Now yes, at this point it would be decipher but
if you started using that language it would be
reading and writing like any code.

Or well, not exactly like "any" code, because
having code like that isn't healthy. It is
un-ergonomic for the brain as well as the body.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573