breakpoints

From: Marek Skrzypkowski
Subject: breakpoints
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 14:57:31 +0200

Hello. Sorry for my question it may be obvious but I'm new in this stuff. I
have a problem because when I am debugging my program on Emacs I can't set
breakpoints by using my mouse because there is no that space to click on.
On my other computer it work properly. I will add screenshot of my Emacs.
Hope you will have an idea what it could be. Thanks for help! Marek