Editing MediaWiki pages

From: N. Raghavendra
Subject: Editing MediaWiki pages
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 07:43:33 +0530

I have recently started contributing to a Wiki that runs on MediaWiki.
I have been writing on the Web interface of the Wiki, which is
convenient for previewing, but is otherwise inconvenient.  I would like
to edit the Wiki pages from Emacs.  I found two packages for this:

1. wikipedia-mode,
   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia-mode.el

2. mediawiki-el, https://github.com/hexmode/mediawiki-el

I would appreciate any advice or recommendations about these or other
packages for editing MediaWiki pages with Emacs.

Thanks and regards,
Raghu.

--
N. Raghavendra <raghu@hri.res.in>, http://www.retrotexts.net/