Re: Emacs ediff control window location and size

From: Shuguang Sun
Subject: Re: Emacs ediff control window location and size
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:10:21 +0800

It is a side effect of (fullscreen . maximized) in
window-system-default-frame-alist.

I have in my .emacs:
(cl-pushnew '(w32 (font . "Consolas-14")
                  (fullscreen . maximized))
            window-system-default-frame-alist)
So that for each new frame, it will try to make the frame fullscreen.

Is it possible to make the ediff control window an except of this?