Re: Editing MediaWiki pages

From: Raghavendra Nyshadham
Subject: Re: Editing MediaWiki pages
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:47:26 +0530

Dear Sharon,

Thanks for the message. I am sorry for the delay in replying; I am traveling.

The Wiki I am writing in is a  multiuser one, where users edit pages with tools
of their choice.  Therefore, maintaining local versions of the pages in Org
mode, and exporting from them, is not feasible.

Regards,
Raghu.

--
N. Raghavendra <raghu@hri.res.in>, http://www.retrotexts.net/