Re: Would like to have alt key mapped to Windows key

From: sellputcall
Subject: Re: Would like to have alt key mapped to Windows key
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:54:14 -0800 (PST)

Mario, yes i have changed the Windows key to act as the Alt key. So I'm much
happier in emacs now, especially considering I live in emacs.

However, this change was done in Gnome and while addresses the issue, it
removes the behavior of that windows key from the desktop world.

Hence, it would be great to know how to specifically do that in emacs. To
localize the change. And just for my knowledge.

Thanks,

Sunil