Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (mult

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (multiple) pictures to be included
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 06:28:52 +0100

Rusi wrote:

> Starts with a question of someone finding it
> hard to dig into org The creator of org —
> Carsten Dominik — has made a detailed
> response Also I posted an (org-ified!) list
> of org's features in that thread… …Would do
> it somewhat different today…

I can't find your post (but Eric S Fraga's).

Regardless of whatever, just read a couple of
them posts: an almost incomprehensible
discussion! I don't know if it is a rare case
or if we could/will read *this* (i.e., today's)
discussion in - let's see -

    6y 2m 9d (total 2262d)

and then think, man, what are those delirous
guys talking about? :)

By the way, I just used a cool program. It is
called time-from [1]. Altho I now prefer
that/the zsh version, which is basically an
advanced interface to ddiff(1), I have an Elisp
version as well [2]. According to the Elisp
version, it is

    6 years, 72 days

"Now isn't the right time to argue about time.
 We don't have the time."
     First Contact (1996) - believe it or not,
                            a good Star Trek
                            movie, with the
                            Picard crew)

[1] http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/conf/.zsh/time