Re: How to disable ido and icomplete in some path/directory?

From: Shuguang Sun
Subject: Re: How to disable ido and icomplete in some path/directory?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:24:59 +0800

I apolygize for my attitude. I'm in the busy timeline work now and can't
help too much on the "bug" thing.

My need is to disable ido and icomplete in some path/directory as the
title. Automatically, not manually each time.
It will be fine for me.

Something may help for bug idendification:
When I press a key in dired-do-find-file/copy/rename, then emacs hangs for
while (may be re-reading the file name list from remote and building
completion list.) Then the key shows in the minibuffer with the completion
list.
If I type two keys continously, emacs hangs for while, and then the two
keys show in the minibuffer with the completion list.

Another thing not relevant:
In the slow rate net work (net driver mapping in windows, not tramp),
fontifyiing a big buffer associated with remote file will take longer time
than local file.

Best Regards,
Shuguang