Re: After updating Emacs, images no longer fit the window

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: After updating Emacs, images no longer fit the window
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:30:01 +0800

Me too, seems Org-mode specify fixed size of image does not work now.

On 2017-12-12, at 16:52, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <lmi@gnus.org> wrote:

I compiled Emacs from master today, and I noticed that when I open an
image file (png or jpg), it is no longer scaled to fit the window.  How
do I enable such autoscaling again?  Or should I report a bug?
I would guess that that means that your Emacs isn't compiled with
ImageMagick support.
Seems so.  Upgrade of IM to v7 is the culprit.  Thanks!