Re: info-find-source

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: info-find-source
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 01:57:24 +0100

Emanuel Berg wrote:

>> Sometimes when using Emacs I feel like
>> a child in a toy store. With the parents'
>> credit card. ;-P
>
> Well, yeah, if you never found new stuff to
> learn anymore, you would stop taking an
> active interest in Emacs itself and start to
> actually *do* things with it. Now what
> a world that would be...

N.B. here "you" = YOU and ME, or ONE.

Of course, I did other stuff with Emacs, that
wasn't about Emacs. But a lot sure was :)

It is like the radio amateurs (ham radio guys).
They could communicate all over the known world
at least from the mid-50s! After telling their
names and locations, which was mandatory, the
topic of discussion was for the most part the
radio equipment itself...

And this is exactly what happens right now.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573