Re: everybody STOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: everybody STOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 19:23:32 +0100

James K. Lowden wrote:

> In the first place, you're right, sort of.
> It's hard to imagine the market for emacs
> programming is nonzero. Which emacs user
> isn't already a programmer, and is inclined
> to spend money to have it configured to
> his liking?

The people who use Emacs but "aren't
programmers", those people aren't programmers
simply because they didn't take it in that
direction, whatever good reason they might have
for not doing so. Holly would if she could, but
to them it is the other way around.

I have as much respect for them as I do the
"Emacs programmers", because it means they do
something else with it.

Most certainly, they are not the people who
make the offer "make sense".

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573