Re: help with emailing buffer

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: help with emailing buffer
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 21:59:50 -0700

Ken Stevens wrote:
> Is there an easy way to email a buffer with emacs other than cut and
> paste. In particular I want to mail my agenda.

Yes!  You can email from Emacs.  Here is the documentation for doing so:

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Sending-Mail.html#Sending-Mail

The email interface from emacs is very straight forward.  But it
depends upon being able to send mail.  That is going to vary for
people.  I can only point to the docs and ask that you ask for more
information about your own environment if it doesn't make sense.

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Mail-Sending.html#Mail-Sending

Bob