Having orgmode export trouble with #+TITLE and #+AUTHOR (FIXED!)

From: Adam Taylor
Subject: Having orgmode export trouble with #+TITLE and #+AUTHOR (FIXED!)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:44:33 -0500

I was writing the following email and decided to look for the problem. I
found it. It was org-projectile was causing major issues. I don't actually
use any of the functionality so I just removed it from my configuration and
all is well.

Sending this email in-case it's searchable and this can help others.

--------------- Original email text ----------------------

When I try to export a simple file

#+TITLE: Here I am
* Overview

I get the following error:
    Wrong type argument: listp, #("Here I Am" 0 9 (:parent (#0)))

org-version: 9.1.6
emacs-version: 25.3.2
OS: Ubuntu 16.04 (fully updated as of today)

This has been seen before (on spacemacs - I do not use):
https://github.com/syl20bnr/spacemacs/issues/3246

My config is online at https://github.com/Atman50/emacs-config but does
nothing really special.