Re: hook and interactive with parameter

From: Lajos Bodnar
Subject: Re: hook and interactive with parameter
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:05:47 +0100

Thanks a lot,
I overall solution will be that when a haskell file is opened and I push
the F9 button then I will look over that where the haskell project root is
(.git folder or stack.yaml file).
I will add this path to my-opened-projects list and if I open a new haskell
file I will check that the file is under these path and I will run
intero-mode automatically.
It will based on the .git folder or the stack.yaml file or ...
The other cases I will run intero-mode manually if it is neccessary.
There is another advantage with this solution that I can open a filtered
minibuffer with only the opened "project" files.

regards
Lajos