Re: Removing addresses from mu4e contact index

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: Removing addresses from mu4e contact index
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 09:25:54 +0100

On Wed, Feb 14 2018, Daniel Nemenyi wrote:
Using mu4e/offlineimap, I've got incorrect email addresses in my mu contacts index, thanks to typos in their source emails - ie where a bad address is CC'd into an email with me. They've gotten me into trouble a few times but I haven't been able to work out how to remove them from the mu contacts index. Any ideas? I've tried deleting the original emails but they still appear. Is there a contacts file or db somewhere I
can edit?

I can't offer any help (I'd be interested in the answer myself), but you might also try the mu/mu4e mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mu-discuss

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments