Re: emacs doesn't inherit PATH from environment

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: emacs doesn't inherit PATH from environment
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 17:58:49 +0100

Larry Evans wrote:

> I understand, and after changing ; to : in
> ~/.emacs.d/init.common.el it worked; however,

This reminds me of a story when I went to
Computer School (CS). A couple of hundred
meters from the school building was an
industrial pit, and down there one could see
flames every hour of the day - it was part of
the commune's system for disposing of garbage.
Anyway one time me and a group of students,
12 in total, went to see the professor who had
walked to this place. When we arrived, he
asked, "what is it that you want to hear from
my mouth, that you cannot hear just as well
from your own?" To this, all students started
to talk at once so not a single word was heard.
The professor then said, "you are too many
heads for one body", and pushed 11 students
into the flames.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573