RE: Problems printing

From: Paw Writer
Subject: RE: Problems printing
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:20:18 -0500

Yes, EMacs ran, but the system run slow. I had Microsoft analyze the system
to see why and they said Emacs 23.3.3 caused it. After I removed it, the
system DID run faster.
 I had both 23.3.3 & 25.3.1 on the system and just changed Home to run each
one. However, 25.3.1 had a problem with the 23.3.1 .emacs and I only
corrected that recently. I have no problems with Emacs initializing now, and
most of what I have tested works, I just cannot print,