Re: Are there some HTML tags that I can use to make certain blocks auto-

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Are there some HTML tags that I can use to make certain blocks auto-hide in eww?
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 08:54:52 -0700

As with everything in browsers, "it depends".

What is  guaranteed by the spec: "aria-hidden=true" will hide  those
nodes from a screenreader --- it does not guarantee that it will
always hide it from the visual rendering.

The reasons for this are complex and convoluted.

--
Id: kg:/m/0285kf1

--
Id: kg:/m/0285kf1