Re: the English language part 2

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: the English language part 2
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 23:31:28 +0200

Marcin Borkowski wrote:

> The US has been in the state of moral and
> economic decline for a few decades now. (I
> cannot say which is more morally decadent
> now, the US or China [...]

I don't know if one nation is really more or
less morally decadent than any other, or how
one would go about quantifying that for that
matter ...

American English is simply the language of the
computer world.

Even tho American English is used in the US -
to those of you who didn't know that :) - that
doesn't mean the computer world is American,
just because we use it there/here as well.

On the contrary, the computer world is
international, and to have everyone speak their
native languages again - if indeed that was
ever the case - would be a step _from_ the
international _to_ the national, not the other
way around!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573