Re: [Q] How do I access a message using message id on mailman?

From: andrés ramírez
Subject: Re: [Q] How do I access a message using message id on mailman?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 15:52:46 +0000

Hi. Ruijie.

[...]

    Ruijie> Thanks Andrés, while it is not quite there (I now get a search
result of at most 1
    Ruijie> result), this does get me closer to my goal.  I'll also take a look
at documentation of
    Ruijie> namazu and see if any hints are there.

Cool.

[...]

    Ruijie> You can probably combine these two calls above. :)

Sure. Nowadays I am using something based on the Archived-At attribute. see:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2023-04/msg00215.html

[...]

    Ruijie> Oh, that might also explain it.  I haven't actually tried it on
emacs-help; both my
    Ruijie> attempts (once today and once a few days back) were on emacs-devel.
 Any discussions on
    Ruijie> why searching there is broken and hasn't been fixed?

>From memory. Once Eli address me to the savannah-hackers (the ones that are
in charge of the servers). So At that time I contacted by email with
'Ian Kelling' I am going to quote what he said on that email at that time:

"Namazu has an odd bug from time to time."

Then Ian did something and It started to work for a few days. But after
it. It has kept broken until now.

Best Regards