Re: failure in installing xelb: ELPA signature verification failure

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: failure in installing xelb: ELPA signature verification failure
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 08:57:57 -0400

> Any suggestions on how to get around this or, better yet, get it fixed?

[ I had put an entry in my agenda to not forget to prepare for the
  end-of-life of that key, but it got lost somehow in the mean time.
  <sigh>.  ]

I'll try and get this fixed ASAP.

[ but of course it had to come at a time where I'm a bit more busy
  than usual.  ]

> I guess the problem lies with ELPA?

Yes.  AFAICT it affects all the packages whose release is "too old"
(hence the signature was made with this old key that has just expired).

        Stefan