help-gnu-music

examples for LaTex/Mudela files

From: POLCHER Jan
Subject: examples for LaTex/Mudela files
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:43:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I am looking for an example of a LaTeX file which include a

\begin{mudela}
c' d' e' f' g'2 g'2
\end{mudela}

sequence and thus has to be processed by mudela-book.

I do not seem to be able to make it work and I can not find out which
usepackage statement is needed and if all the standard LaTeX preambles
are needed or not.

Thanks in advance for your help.

        Best regards

                Jan

Jan Polcher                                           TEL: -33-1-44274763
Laboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique du CNRS         FAX: -33-1-44276272
Tour 25, 5eme étage, Case 99, 4 pl. Jussieu,         75252 PARIS cedex 05
http://www.lmd.jussieu.fr/~polcher/            address@hidden