help-gnu-music

Fwd: Two chord lines

From: nemolivier
Subject: Fwd: Two chord lines
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:24:22 +0200

                Hello,
        I want three lines for that score :
        - one for the chords in C (for piano or guitar accompaniment)
        - one for the chords in Bb (for improvisation in Bb)
        - one for the melody (here in Bb for the clarinette)
        But the best result is the two chord lines superimpose !
        Someone have an idear ?
        I'd like too to print in front of each line (staff) on the first line,
the name "C", "Bb",
"melody in Bb", for example).
                Thanks,
                        Olivier.

        I forgot to linked my lily file :0), here he comes :

  --
Olivier Guéry   address@hidden