help-gnu-music

Newbie question

From: Cindy Wong
Subject: Newbie question
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:37:55 -0500

I've just installed lilypond 1.3.46-jbr1 on windows a few days ago. After reading the tutorial and manual, I still have some questions in mind. My apologies if these questions sound silly:

1. How can I put the dynamics above of the note instead of below?
2. How to add/remove a staff in the middle of a piece?
3. Is there a newer version available for windows? And how should I go about compiling a newer version for windows? I have cygwin installed.

Thank you very much!

Cindy