help-gnu-music

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Mail Delivery System
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 05:05:39 -0500

  address@hidden:
    unknown local-part "gnu-music-help" in domain "gnu.org"

From: Peter Chubb <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Extra beam?
Sender: Peter Chubb <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:04:56 +1100

Hi, in the appended piece I expect beams to be turned off.
But they're present in the second staff.

Why?

--
\header {
composer = "Unknown";

\version "1.3.117";

global=\notes {
              \time 4/4;
              \key g \major;
              \partial 4;
              \property Staff.automaticMelismata = ##t
              \autoBeamOff
              s4 |
              s1 | s1 | s1 |
              s2.